top of page

Please Help, Charles' House and Shop are Lost

fire scene 2.jpg

On Saturday morning (February 11, 2023) Charles looked out his window to discover his shop was on fire.  The fire quickly spread to his home and destroyed everything. He made attempts to recover art he was working on and had recently competed but the fire was spreading fast in the shop fuelled by the cedar he works with. Charles and his children are currently camped out in a motel and he has no way to continue working on his art.  Charles needs your help if you can do so. A fund raising page has been started.  Please use the following link to reach our Go Fund Me page. CLICK HERE

bottom of page